Thanks for visiting my blog.

Het zou leuk zijn wanneer je een berichtje achterlaat. :-)
I would appreciate a little message. :-)

Hierbij wil ik Petra bedanken want dankzij haar geweldige site,
www.poohbeers.eigenstart.nl, ben ik met de bouw van mijn poppenhuis begonnen.

Thanks to Petra. Without her nice site, www.poohbeers.eigenstart.nl, I would never been started with my doll house.

Ik probeer de dingen die ik maak zo goed mogelijk te omschrijven maar er kunnen soms typefoutjes in de tekst staan dus controleer van te voren even of het allemaal klopt.

The thing I create I put on my blog. Although I try to make no mistakes it's possible that something went wrong so please check before you make a copy.

zondag 19 maart 2017

Kitchen floor Victorian dollhouse is ready.






To get a straight edge my husband intersects the glued tiles in half. He uses a razor.















The floor is almost ready. He only needs Gloss Varnish for Fimo clay.



The next project the walls. Silk wallpaper and wainscoting. First the garden needs attention. It can take a while before we start this project.

9 opmerkingen:

  1. un gran trabajo con la arcilla ,el suelo ha quedado fantastico

    besitos

    Mari

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hello Dorjen,
    I LOVE that floor. your tiles are beautiful and the border is just the right touch. Fantastic work!
    Big hug
    Giac

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Dear Giac,
      Thanks for your compliment. The border was a bit of a problem. T
      Now we can start building the Garfield.
      Hugs Dorien

      Verwijderen
  3. I Love your black and white checkerboard tile floor Dorien, but what makes it truly Outstanding is the border around the entire perimeter- THAT took your floor to the Next Level! Bravo! :D

    elizabeth

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Dear Elizabeth,
    Thank you ! I love that border.
    Hugs Dorien.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. very precise beautiful work. Looking forward to seeing it installed.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Hi Dorian, I know that this is an old post but I hope you will read this to let you know how I admire what you have done with this floor. Truly wonderful work and the inlaid border is a perfect finish.
    Regards Janine

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen