Thanks for visiting my blog.

Het zou leuk zijn wanneer je een berichtje achterlaat. :-)
I would appreciate a little message. :-)

Hierbij wil ik Petra bedanken want dankzij haar geweldige site,
www.poohbeers.eigenstart.nl, ben ik met de bouw van mijn poppenhuis begonnen.

Thanks to Petra. Without her nice site, www.poohbeers.eigenstart.nl, I would never been started with my doll house.

Ik probeer de dingen die ik maak zo goed mogelijk te omschrijven maar er kunnen soms typefoutjes in de tekst staan dus controleer van te voren even of het allemaal klopt.

The thing I create I put on my blog. Although I try to make no mistakes it's possible that something went wrong so please check before you make a copy.

donderdag 9 maart 2017

Victorian kitchen floor 1:12.



The design of the kitchen floor.

We made the tiles with Fimo clay. Black and white.


We use a pasta machine. So you get the same thickness tiles.



The tiles are cut with a plinth scissors. This is provided by my husband with a stop.



To be continued.

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Hello Dorien,
    I really love the kitchen floor. I am a huge fan of black and white tile floors and love the border you created. It will be beautiful!
    Big hug
    Giac

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Dear Giac,
      The first floor didn't have a border. It was a bit dull. The second floor we decide to give a border.That floor came alive. So the kitchen floor also gets a border.
      Hugs Dorien

      Verwijderen
  2. Just a lovely design and the black/white floor tile combination is certainly striking. I too love the border as it frames the remainder of the floor tiles in a beautiful way. Cheers, Alayne

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

  3. To find real service centers like Samsung Service Center, LG Service Center, Hoover Service Center, and Daewoo Service Center in Abu Dhabi you should contact OVEN REPAIR ABU DHABI .
    We are confident that we can provide you with the best appliance repair services. we try and find the best solution for you. Overall there are several reasons that make MKA Repair Services Abu Dhabi the ideal choice for appliance repair in the ABU DHABI UAE.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen